Infiniti vehicles are focused on luxury, sport, quality, and value. The brand’s lineup includes the G (offered as a sedan, coupe, and convertible) and the FX, a crossover SUV, as well as the midsize M sedan (also available as a hybrid), the EX small crossover, the JX midsize crossover, and the QX large SUV. At Dave's Auto Body Inc, we work on all Infiniti models.
At Dave's Auto Body Inc, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Infiniti can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Green Bay to repair your Infiniti:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Infiniti dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Infiniti dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Infiniti repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Green Bay charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Green Bay, Dave's Auto Body Inc is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Infiniti repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
Call Us Today if Your Infiniti Needs Auto Body Work!
We want to be your Infiniti auto body and collision shop of choice! Schedule your repair by giving us a call or contact us online.