While GM has discontinued the Pontiac brand, many Pontiacs are still on the road in the Green Bay area, from vintage sports cars like the GTO, Firebird, and Fiero to the recent Vibe and Solstice models. In fact, many of GM’s most stylish, distinctive, and performance-oriented vehicles have been Pontiacs. At Dave's Auto Body Inc, we’ve worked on most Pontiac models, and we’ll keep doing so as long as people are driving them.
At Dave's Auto Body Inc, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Pontiac can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Green Bay to repair your Pontiac:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Pontiac dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Pontiac dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Pontiac repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Green Bay charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Green Bay, Dave's Auto Body Inc is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Pontiac repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For Pontiac Drivers in Green Bay, We’re Your Auto Body Shop!
Our shop appreciates that your Pontiac is essential to your day-to-day life as well as a major investment. Therefore, we will care for your Pontiac as if it was our own, and we will help you extend your vehicle’s life, all at competitive pricing. Come by our shop in Green Bay, or contact us online or by phone to make an appointment today!