Mitsubishi has built its brand in the U.S. with a lineup of vehicles that often provide above-average performance and style. The Lancer is a continuing success for Mitsubishi, and the Outlander SUV is popular for its rugged yet refined styling, and with the introduction of the “i” hatchback, Mitsubishi has entered the all-electric vehicle segment. Dave's Auto Body Inc can handle all the repairs you need for your Mitsubishi.
At Dave's Auto Body Inc, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Mitsubishi can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Green Bay to repair your Mitsubishi:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Mitsubishi dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Mitsubishi dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Mitsubishi repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Green Bay charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Green Bay, Dave's Auto Body Inc is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Mitsubishi repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
Call Us for Collision Repairs after an Accident
We know accidents can be a source of great stress, so give us a call at or contact us here and we’ll restore your Mitsubishi and your peace of mind!