While the Saturn brand was discontinued in 2009, the car was quite popular in its early years and many are still on the road today. In fact, it could be argued that Saturn was ahead of its time. The Saturn S Series line of vehicles were among the most fuel-efficient cars of their day, offering up to 40 miles per gallon with a manual transmission.
At Dave's Auto Body Inc, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Saturn can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Green Bay to repair your Saturn:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Saturn dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Saturn dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Saturn repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Green Bay charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Green Bay, Dave's Auto Body Inc is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Saturn repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For Saturn Drivers in Green Bay, We’re Your Auto Body Shop!
Our shop appreciates that your Saturn is essential to your day-to-day life as well as a major investment. Therefore, we will care for your Saturn as if it was our own, and we will help you extend your vehicle’s life, all at competitive pricing. Come by our shop in Green Bay, or contact us online or by phone to make an appointment today!